Jan 11, 2013

Friday Faves {no. 22}

Wow. It has been a looong time since I posted a Friday Faves. I've been feeling quite hectic lately and I think I need to simplify. I've started organizing the house finally and I think it's helping the chaos slowly dissipate. I also hadn't been on pinterest for a while but I decided to get on and work on my goals for 2013, one of which is to lose the last of my baby weight. I have a board called Losing the Baby Weight, how appropriate. Here are my favorite work out pins :)

1. Plank Workout

She has a ton of workouts you can do around the house. Awesome

3. Bikini Body Max Burn Pyramid

4. Killer Kardio
uhh don't click on the link apparently it's a bad link, but the workout on the pin seems challenging :)

5. Abs Circuit
This is another one you shouldn't click but the circuit made my abs sore for days...


Don't ask how many times I've done these workouts, it's embarassing. However here is to 2013 & getting back into shape! Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)