Jan 9, 2013

So long 2012

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are now finding it easy to get back to into the grind. I, however, am not. We went on a week vacation to California and I now have about 18 loads of laundry. 2012 was a crazy, busy, stressful & fun year. We had a lot of good & a lot of hard. I'm hoping for the same for 2013. I decided it might be fun to share the top 10 posts YOU guys loved the most in 2012. So here it goes...



1. Cilantro Lime Chicken Rice Bake. By far this is my most viewed. And for good reason! It's delicious :)

2. How to make a Chevron Maxi.  Anytime I wear this I get stopped at least 3 times asking where I got it. You should go make yourself one. I also had a lot of readers email in to ask where I got this fabric. I haven't been able to find anymore and I'm SO bummed! If I ever find more I'll let you all know!




4. DIY Pallet Playroom Stage.


6. Yummies Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever.

7. 20 Min. Pencil Skirt.

8. Free Printable Thank You Cards

9. Tomato Basil Quinoa Recipe


10. And last but not least...Mason Jar Herbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you :)